Friday, August 21, 2015

About Me.



About Me.


    My name is Giselle Ortiz and I am 15 years old and in the 10th grade. I attend Elizabeth Learning Center and I an in the Technology Academy. I have great plans for me in the future. I want to become someone important in life and be the person I want to become. I want to study computer engineering. My main goal at this point in my life is to graduate from University. I want to to Columbia University in New York. I would want to study in New York because I want to explore the world. One of my plans in the future is to travel around the world. I want to                                                                                       learn about all the different cultures and                                                                                             customs.
         
In my free time, I like to play softball. Softball wasn't a sport that I intended to play in the beginning. I actually was forced to join by peer pressure from a close friend of mine. At this time, I do not regret joining. I am very thankful of my friend for making me join this sport because I  really enjoy and became a fanatic. I have had a great experience in this sport. It helped me become more social and confident in myself. I became friends with people who I never expected to even talk to and I accomplished goals that were never really going to be a part of my life. I learned to play a sport that was boring to me before. But not that I've learned the techniques and mechanics of the sport and I learned how the game is played, it is not as boring as I thought it was. My family and I enjoy playing this sport together as well.
     
       My family and I are very united. In my family there are 5 members including me. My mother and fathers names are Maria and Leobardo Ortiz. I have a brother and a sister. My brother's name is Luis Ortiz and he is 19 years old. My sister's name is Eva Ortiz and she is 10 years old. As a family, we love to explore. We always go to different places such as them parks, restaurants, and different activities.

   


When it comes to technology, I am very affiliated with the subject. My brother has taught me to do many things. He has taught me everything I know. He taught me to use the computer when I was about 7 years old. When I have nothing to do I like to use the electronic devices that I own. Sometimes I like using my phone, computer, tablet .. etc. In this class, I hope to learn more about computers. I'd like to learn how to program and install applications/programs and computers. I'd also like to learn how to put together a computer internally.

No comments:

Post a Comment