Friday, March 18, 2016

Lego Robot Building

By:Giselle Ortiz

           My robot building experience was kind of challenging. The building of the robot was very difficult because of the various steps and instructions. While working with this robot, only some integrants of my groups helped me.
          I was very excited to build the robots. It was a great experience because i learned how to program and set up a robot. It was a very fun experience to be able to work with the people who helped me because we created a good bond in which we used to build the robot together. 
          This was my first time having to build robots. However, i found it as if it was a very great challenge. It was a great project to gain the ability to work with robots. It gave me the gain of having the ability to program and build robots. 
          


No comments:

Post a Comment